Besides working with clients, I enjoy teaching financial literacy and sharing from my many experiences in the financial services industry.
Financial literacy topics can be simple or complex and include:
• Banking (e.g. how to write a check)
• Budgeting, debt, and savings
• Business planning
• Bankruptcy and asset protection
• Setting financial goals
• Career transition
• Charitable planning
• Tax preparation and planning (e.g. basics of a tax return)
• Estate planning
• Retirement planning
The typical attendees are:
• High-school students
• College Student-Athletes anticipating on entering an upcoming draft
• Current or retired athletes from a professional league (e.g. NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and MLS)
- Who I Work With
• High-school coaches
• College Student-Athletics Directors
• Player Engagement (e.g. NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and MLS)
• Directors of organizations (e.g. NFLPA, NBPA, MLBPA, NHLPA, and MLSPU)
To set up an initial meeting, have your questions answered, and to see if we could be a good fit, use the “Book Appointment” button below.
- Fees & Compensation
To inquire on a speaking fee, please fill out the form below. Depending on the university or organization, there is an opportunity for a no-cost presentation.